Starting your interview
SCREENCAPTURE CLICKING ON MY INTERVIEWS LIST
Click on the corresponding interview in your My interviews to do list
Or, navigate to the job dashboard by clicking on a job title
- From the job dashboard you can preview the candidates’ resumes
- You can also start your interview from this page by clicking the Go to interview button
Taking notes in an interview
Now you'll arrive at the Interview prep page.
The prep page includes the candidate’s resume, what questions to ask, and the option to print the interview questions guide.
Print your questions
- First, login to Unitive
- Click the blue button Go to on-site interview in the candidate’s row
- Click print off your questions here under Things to remember
- You can close this page, but don’t click Start interview until you’re ready to submit your notes
- We suggest you bring your laptop with you to the interview
Once you click Start interview, you will arrive at the Interview notes page.
Inputting your notes
- Click Start interview when you’re ready to submit your notes
- You don’t need to transcribe the candidate’s response to each question. Just jot down your general impression and summary of your takeaways
- Remember, all interviewers will see the notes you put in Unitive
- When you’re finished, click Submit notes
- You won’t be able to edit your notes after clicking Submit notes
- Complete the survey to score skills and values for candidates
- When you’re finished, click Save interview
- You won’t be able to edit your survey after clicking Save interview
Scoring rubric tips
- Poor = Candidate would not be able to apply this competency without frequent guidance.
- Not good = Candidate could apply this competency in only the simplest situations.
- Baseline = Candidate has an average grasp of this competency.
- Good = Candidate could apply this competency even in difficult situations.
- Excellent = Candidate can apply this competency in very difficult situations. Demonstrates comprehensive understanding.
Review interview results
- Your hiring manager may schedule a round table wrap up meeting to review candidate scores and results
- Access the results page from the job dashboard by clicking the same Go to interview button where you started the interview